9.20.2004

A run-through of sorts

Man, everything was perfect. The actors were great, the make-up was pretty good (if I do say so myself) and I was totally prepared-storyboards, shot list, blood to squirt, everything. Except one thing....the footage was suppose to be of us driving down the street and well, having Rodney rock the van back and forth while we stay stationary to film doesn't make the scenery go by to show we're moving.

So I guess we gotta reshoot. And apparently, the footage I shot yesterday wasn't great either due to lighting. Fuck it...hopefully my 2 zombie all-stars will let me torture them another day.

I JUST WANT TO FINISH FILMING THIS BASTARD!!!

Oh well. We do look tough, don't we? (Click to make bigger)


Check out the zombie album for more shots from tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home