9.17.2004

Beads Big B-day Bash

As promised, now that I have sobered up fully... Open My Photo Album-Click next for the full pictorial experience.

For Rodney's b-day we got all spiffied up and took him to RAM in Schaumburg. It is a micro-brewery that currently holds the title in my book as having the best barbequed ribs I've ever had in my life. Peach bourbon barbeque goodness...my god.

Anyways...a few of us got severely lit and we ate lots of meat and enjoyed ourselves immensely. I must explain the b-day present however. You see, Rodney (a.k.a. Beads) is disgusted by belly buttons (even girls). He even sleeps with a blanket only covering that part of his body. He can't even stand it when one is shown on TV. So of course, we had to wrap his present in a collage of belly buttons!

He is also severely homophobic. He doesn't hate gay people, he just cannot stand to hear about dudes liking other dudes. So, we made him the gayest T-shirt we could think of. And no, it's backwards so when he wears it on his motorcycle the people can read it in their rear view mirrors. (Well, that and we fucked up when we printed it, but whatever.)

Ended up coming home around 1 a.m., drunk but giggly from the good times. Word on the street is that Rodney had one of the best times he's had since he's been in Chi-town. That's what really matters.

Here's a sampling of what is in the Photo Album.

Beads birthday blouse.

Jzn & Chadd sharing some Total Disorder Porter and a pirate's glare.

What happens when a horny girl who's had 3 martinis & beer gets ahold of the camera.

Now this last picture has nothing to do with last night, but I got some extremely slutty drag queen shoes for my Halloween costume, I had to share.

I'm going to be about 6' 3" in these things & covered in vinyl. Woo hooo!

Before I sign off, please do yourself a favor and go buy the new Faint album. It's phenomenol, well recorded and extra groovy. Plenty of analog sounds and of course typical Faint melodies.

Off to see Carlin tomorrow & I cannot freaking wait!! Not only that but I get to hang out with my cousin all night! YAY!

Okay, enough from me. Nighty-night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home