9.15.2004

Surprising hit

We watched Jersey Girl last night because we're big fans of Kevin Smith movies. I hadn't heard good things about it, but we wanted to check it out anyways. Some nights aren't good for dramatic documentaries and anxiety causing political investigations, okay?

Turns out it was really good. And surprisingly I felt a little twinge of "damn he's hot" when Ben Affleck appeared on screen. Normally I don't think so, but yea....I like nice big shoulders on a guy and he's built like a brick shithouse in this film. I imagine it was panned due to J. Lo being in it, but she's only in it like 10 minutes and actually....she's not bad or annoying.

George Carlin (who I get to see live in like 3 days!!!) was hilarious as always. Plus the extras on the DVD were entertaining. So if you want a light one to entertain you on a dark Tuesday evening, go get it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home