9.20.2004

Oldies from Mrs. T

I added some pics my cousin sent me at work so I can save them at home tonight. They are pretty standard pics (even some from this weekend) but if you want to look at them....Go here and click "next" to view rest of pictures. It's your only shot at seeing what I looked like about 10 years ago I guess.

Anyways, yesterday was so freaking productive that I must share with you. I was freaking out a bit because I haven't filmed anything in almost 2 weeks...yikes. So Sunday I filmed one scene (thanks to help from Lance, theMan & Rodney), cleaned and organized our costume/prop room, finished the storyboards/shot script for the big scene tonight and organized all props & costumes for tonight and this week. I was on a freaking roll! Wooo hooo! Even managed to have a couple beers and watch some Mystery Science Theater 3000 box set.

Tonight is a little scary. I'm filming a big scene without Jen K. Thankfully theMan is doing the camera (and I trust him more than I do myself) and there is barely any dialogue...so we'll see! I just want this bastard done!!!

Oh, and I laid in bed last night realizing I still haven't sent out Thank-You notes to all the people that helped in C'ville. I'm so sorry! But fear not...I'm sending you a copy of the new trailer as soon as I can.

Well, not too exciting post but I'm happy and I wanted to share. Did I mention it's basically fall and Halloween is almost a month away!??!!?! How can I not be stoked!

What are you all being for Halloween this year?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home