8.31.2004

Do it in the dresser with your feet in the drawers

Damn, I love music. Here are my latest finds:

1.) Gett off - Prince (Move ya big ass round this way so I can work on that zipper, baby)

2.) Fat Bottomed Girls - Queen (if I was a stripper, I'd only dance to this song)

3.) Triple Trouble - Beastie Boys (reminds me of "Rappers Delight")

4.) Land of Confusion - Genesis (One of my favorite music videos)

5.) Got to Give it Up - Marvin Gaye (there's a party in the background, need I say more?)

6.) Batdance - Prince (Vicki Vale, Vicki Vale)

7.) Eaten by the Monster of Love - Sparks (dig this band, thanks Jen K.)

8.) Dear God - XTC (song gives me chills, okay, I admit it)

9.) Wonderwall - Ryan Adams (much much much better than the Oasis version) and if you like that, check out "Come Pick Me Up" by Mr. Adams (With lyrics like: "Screw all my friends, they're all full of shit")

10.) Sympathy for the Devil - David Byrne version (yum, and live)

11.) Kiss me I'm shitfaced - Dropkick Murphys

And that is just the tip of the iceberg. Any other suggestions? Leave me a comment.

2 Comments:

Blogger WJR said...

I recently just purchased a new album by The Burden Brothers (former members of The Toadies and Reverend Horton Heat) called Buried in Your Black Heart. You should check it out. Take a listen to a sample of the song Beautiful Night and see what you think: http://www.theburdenbrothers.com/audio/NewBNight-edit.mp3 I dig it.

10:34 AM

 
Blogger Kitten said...

Why thank you! Drop me a line and introduce yourself, dear reader.

10:55 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home