6.24.2004

Take this job and shove it

Usually Thursdays are good days for me. Wednesdays, Tuesdays...not so much. But Thursdays almost always rock.

Not so today. Woke up with severe chest pains, a headache and no clean dishes for breakfast. The White Hen didn't have my fav blueberry muffin & theMan got me the wrong drink which I didn't notice until I was on the train. Who drinks tea without sugar??? Why do they make that stuff? I have one aunt that drinks it and the whole family calls it "Yucky Tea". We even put that on a label on the outside of the pitcher and everyone treats it like it's radioactive. Anyways, I get to work and my boss gives me a lecture bright and early because I didn't "use my head" when I sent his computer to him in Florida.

You see, I should have known how to teleport myself to 8 states away so I could hook up his printer. Seeing how neither the printer or the software was located in this state, I should have taken the time to fly down there and figure this out for him since he is clearly not to be held responsible for hooking up a computer he bought for home use. His old secretary would have known to do that. If I don't start thinking they aren't going to need me anymore at this company. Guess I better brush up on my time machine building skills, you stupid old jackass.

Now, I realize none of this is catastrophe, okay, but it's annoying and this is my blog to bitch about it. In fact, I am already feeling better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home