6.23.2004

I get knocked down, but I get up again

Wow....I'm feeling a little, well, rough this morning. Last night was the Ministry CD release party at Delilah's. I think I remember listening to the CD and actually enjoying it, but after 3 cocktails and 3 shots, I can't be entirely sure.

One thing I do remember is walking in the bar and a guy from Q101 giving away Puddle of Mudd tickets for free. We emphatically told him "God, no, sorry." To which he replied, "Man, I feel like I'm giving away blow jobs. Nobody wants these tickets." To which I retorted, "With that band, you're trying to give away toothy blowjobs."

Anyways, this weekend we're off to Godville to see my sister. I'm missing the Gay Pride Parade while I'm gone which is sorta ironic I suppose. If that's the right word. I'll be ass deep in Pentecostals, and Chicago will be ass deep in well....ass?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home