5.02.2004

SOMEBODY HIT MY FUCKING CAR! Some chicken shit little peckerwood decided to parallel park his piece of shit red vehicle on my brand new fucking car leaving red marks all over the back bumper. Then decided if I found it I'd probably slit his fucking throat so he moved and I can't find him. Oh, I searched my block too but no luck. This is the car I have yet to make a payment on, the car that has approximately 324 miles on it, the car that my husband ran into a curb on Friday and busted the tire and rim on as well.

Let's summarize shall we? I just bought a car that I am going to now have to drop at least $500 on to fix a tire, rim and the deductible to get it back to the shape it was in only 2 short weeks ago. I could spit fucking nails.

Besides that how was my weekend? Okay I guess. I'm sick still with a major sore throat and cold. I sound less like a trucker and more like a meek little girl now if you consider that a plus. I imagine me barely having a voice is a good thing to my husband since I've been a total bitch on wheels all weekend.

On Friday I got a call that my grandpa had a stroke. Although things seem to be looking up in that front since he's doing better except for his speech. I was suppose to go see them next weekend so hopefully he'll be home by then. I don't do well in hospitals but I'll go wherever to see how's he doing, creepy hospital or not.

Did have some good times this weekend. Got to hang out with pals and watch some movies with theMan. Today I got my house cleaned and now I'm just sitting in my PJ's looking up funny stuff to keep me from tearing someone's head off. I'm trying not to blow this out of proportion. I realize there are people with bigger problems, but it's just not been a great month. Okay?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home