4.29.2004

You can get this from fark.com too, but in case it slipped your notice. Read the following:

Bush & Cheney to provide meaningless testimony before committee of congressional idiots. But don't worry, they aren't under oath or anything.

Maybe not all of us (see above) but some people may have evolved a little. A Fight Club with words held right here in Chicago!

I finished 2 light books in one week and now to slow things down a bit I'm wrapping my head around Wilhelm Reich's "Murder of Christ". It's proving to be a really interesting take on Jesus and how man as a whole is trapped in an emotional plague. The chapter I'm on right now is asking why Adam & Eve were punished for eating of the Tree of Knowledge if they did it to know God better. Isn't it man's quest to be like God, know God. How can what God created be evil,? etc. I'm not saying I 100% believe in any of Mr. Reich's theories or, hell, the Bible for that matter, but I love studying ways of thinking. And of course, this guy comes Bob approved so I had to check it out. I'll let you know how it goes.

I'm hoping I can leave early from work today. I'm sicky-poo again with a sore throat and hacking cough. I sound like I should be named "Edna" and have a Misty 100 hanging off my lip. *Hack hack hack*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home