4.27.2004

Settling into life back in Chi-town now. No, I still haven't really unpacked from this past weekend, but whatever.

Saturday I picked up a book called: "It's My F---ing Birthday". I ended up finishing it in one day yesterday, even braving motion sickness by reading it on the train. It's pretty good, short and funny. Yea, probably geared more towards chicks since it is about a chick. It's amazing how the universe works too. If there is one thing I believe in it's synchronicity and this book had some parts that related to my recent home-situation. So the fact that I noticed this book in a shelf full of 100's of other books is sorta weird to me. But anyways, if you liked "Good In Bed", pick this sucker up. (SIDE NOTE: Looks like Jennifer Weiner has a new book coming out girlies!! Yay!)

Now I'm reading "Rosemary's Baby" by Ira Levin. I swear, I have some weird fascination with that movie/book. I've literally watched that movie about 45 times. Now I have the book and I've already read about half of it and I started last night about 10:30 p.m.

Also just found out there is a new comic series by Neil Gaiman called "1602" which I will be picking up forthwit. A new graphic novel by Gaiman? I'm surprised I haven't spontaneously combusted.

Watched a good movie last night called "Down With Love" with the dreamy Ewan McGregor....yum. I really liked how the film looked. It also made me want to wear maribou high heels after a long bath, but that's besides the point.

That's about all, methinks. I took some silly pics last night and will post them tonight for you kiddies. I like decorating this site with pictures, hope you don't mind either. We are also going to be selling a ton of stuff on Ebay. Mostly computer/music equipment/TV's/speakers so I'll put the links up when we post them, hopefully tonight. Come on, support the Mistress! You know you want too!

Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home