4.21.2004

What a night! We saw Air last night at the Riviera. I was so impressed with their live show and the way they sounded. The venue was super cool too, an old theater in which we got great seats and could see everything. If they come to your town and you dig their music, definitely check them out. Worth the $26 a ticket price tag for sure.

Ended the night by walking in some semi-warm rain and playing some Halo. When is freaking Halo 2 coming out? Can anyone help me out with the release date???? This site says fall of 2004, but I don't buy it.

Tonight is packing, laundry and last minute to-do's to get ready for GWO this weekend. Hopefully we can sneak in a little Halo or something too. I am absolutely anxious as all hell to get going though. Don't get me wrong, I'll miss my Chicago buds and theMan but there is something about hanging out with my girls for a weekend. Soooo much has happened since our last get together too. I have a feeling it's going to be late night talk-fests for 3 days straight. Bring it on! Not too mention all the kick-ass food we eat when we're together. The menu this weekend looks like Japanese steakhouse, Hooter's, and possibly some italian or Cheesecake Factory. Damn. Come on Thursday........

I haven't done shit at work all week. I suppose I better try to earn my keep today, but I'm not in the mood. If any of you are online, drop me a line. I'm looking for a distraction today. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home