3.05.2004

Apparently there is something in the blog world called the Friday Five in which you answer five questions so your readers can know more about you. I have a few blogging friends that would probably enjoy this so there ya go GWO's! So why not indulge myself.....

What was...

1. ...your first grade teacher's name? Ms. Davidson. Go Canners! (Not)

2. ...your favorite Saturday morning cartoon? Gosh, I had a lot. Depends on where I was. I really liked Sesame Street and Nickelodeon cartoons. One really doesn't stand out though. I had a thing for She-ra for quite awhile. My dad made us watch old Looney Toons when we had weekends at his house which I still appreciate to this day.

3. ...the name of your very first best friend? Hmmm. If not my cousin or sister then probably Juana Clendening. Haven't heard from her in years.

4. ...your favorite breakfast cereal? Cocoa Pebbles. I tried to eat them once when I got older and almost went into a diabetic coma.

5. ...your favorite thing to do after school? Play with my sesame street "street" scene pull-out house thingy at my Grams. I was really really really into playing with dolls and toys. I used to make mini-soap operas until I was probably 13.

On a side note a car was broken into again outside our building and a briefcase with money was stolen. Doesn't that sound like something out of some stupid detective story on TV?

Anyhoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home