3.02.2004

Hello readers! Back from a fabulous weekend. Just our luck we took a vacation day on the first warm weekend of the year. Yummy sunshine. Even got to get out in it and play a little softball and try to throw a football. Let's just say football is not my sport. Had the Oscar Party on Sunday night with much video gaming in between. Kind of a bland Oscars this year, but pretty much everyone won that I voted for. Johnny Depp didn't win, but at least I got to see him in a tux for awhile. I'll live.

Yesterday we took the day off and I got a new game for the Xbox called Beyond Good & Evil. Damn! That game is fun!! I played it from 2:30 p.m. until about 11:00 p.m. last night if that tells you anything. Plus it was only $20. I think it's by the same people that made Rayman series, and those are some of my fav games.

Well not much to report. Just giving a little recap of my fun weekend. Well, nothing to report except that the new $20's might have tracking devices in them. Fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home