2.27.2004

Well some ladies from the upstairs office and I snuck out of work and went to the film location behind our building. You can see the pics at my Yahoo! photo album to the side.

We got out there and one of the set designers told us to just go in there and pretend we were involved. His words of wisdom, "It's better to ask forgiveness than permission." Amen, my brother. He told us that we probably wouldn't see Nic Cage because he's "kind of an asshole." His words. So after the snow truck laid down the chemical snow (which I have tracked all over our office) we high tailed it to the shoot down the alley. We kept getting closer and closer until we were standing right next to the car they were filming. The only person I recognized was Gore Vibinski (spelled?) who directed "Pirates of the Carribean". There were a ton of people. We finally had to move when we were blocking a shot. They were cool though. Letting us stand right up in the action. If you are ever in that situation, don't be afraid to go right up. There are too many people to know who's suppose to be there anyways.

For all our sneakiness, it was well worth it. I'm a nerd. I didn't ever get to see Nic Cage because I had to come back in. But my partners in crime saw him. They said he looked nerdy but he was nice enough to wave. Being a groupie is fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home