2.27.2004

Today they are filming "The Weatherman" outside our building today. We walked past the Kraft Service (I think that's how that's spelled), 4 Volvo's used for filming different angles, wind machines, 10-15 semi's with all kinds of equipment and the coolest movie thing I've seen: Half a car used for filming someone in the driver's seat!!!! Hopefully I will get some pictures today. However, Satan is still here lording over the office. As soon as he boards the plane I'm going to take pics. Hopefully they will still be there!

It's Friday...thank god. I got at least 4 lectures yesterday. They leave at 12:00 today so I'm sure he has a couple more in him. I'm off Monday and I can't wait.

Yay! I just swallowed a fruitfly and hocked up a lugie and there it was. I think I'm going to puke.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home