10.08.2003

Looking through some stuff I had bookmarked so I thought I'd share.

Something fun to do is look up personal ads in your town. You can find out who's gay, single or married but looking. You can also find some serious freak-a-zoids to entertain you.

I miss my friends who don't live in Chicago, so to get more people to move here I've posted this income estimator so you'd know how much you have to make to move to Chicago. Wee! Do you need boxes to start packing?

Finally saw the Rob Zombie "Cribs" episode on MTV the other night. His house kicks ass. He has a pirate bar with skulls and a pirate statue. A vault full of horror movies, posters everywhere with all kinds of memorabilia. We gotta buy a house.

I'm trying to book a small vacation for Halloween but I'm having no luck. So far I can't find a haunted castle you can rent for a weekend in Illinois that is also close to a town full of antique stores with scary old people running them, good restaurants and a freak show, all for under $200???? Did find a good site I hadn't heard of for vacation planning called Site59, thanks to Heather.

Well that's all for now. I have to book something today....even if it is a shitty room at a Holiday Inn in Nowhereville, USA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home