10.03.2003

Wow, I saw an awesome movie last night. Lost In Translation was excellent and Bill Murray is incredible. It's by the same director that did Virgin Suicides, and that movie was great too. The thing I liked about Lost is Translation, besides the acting, was the subtle use of letters you couldn't read or whispered phone calls or words. It was just a really great plot and you won't waste your money, trust me.

I'm pretty sure my dad is Bill Murray's twin, but that's something else entirely. It made me miss my dad watching that movie actually.

Well, it's Friday and of course, I'm at work not working but blogging. I posted a link the other day to Spooky Boutique, but did you know they had 80's band t-shirts? Well, they do! I'll take the Blondie shirt for x-mas, just e-mail me for my home address. Wink wink, nudge nudge.

Here's more Halloween stuff to help you with your costumes. I think I'm done with mine other than fixing up my jack o' lantern bra with the dremel tool this weekend. Cross your fingers I don't lose any limbs. I also posted a pic I found of last years costumes. That was sorta last minute so I hope I'm more prepared this year.

More in a bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home