9.30.2003

Oh.....just ordered some supplies for my Halloween costume. If you are in need of some supplies/accessories or just general costume goodness, Hot Topic and Torrid have their online stuff available.

Kinda expensive, but hey.

Also, I forgot to mention that I have witnessed a shitload of crazy people lately. This morning as we passed a farmer's market in Lincoln Square, a lady goes up to people and starts yelling in a really high pitched voice (sounds like a yapping small dog). Then turns, walks a little bit and does it again to more people. Saturday, this black guy gets off the train and starts yelling "Motherfuckers be wanting to start somethin'" over and over. And Sunday, I passed a homeless lady kicking her legs up in the air begging for money, "Please, someone give me some money." This is why people have those camera cell phones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home