10.02.2003

Some interesting news today. Rush Limbaugh resigned from ESPN? His only redeeming quality, is that he supported Bill Maher (I think) during his comment fiasco. I still love what Bill Hicks said about Rush, but that's just me.

The thing that makes this weather tolerable is hot cocoa. Damn, that's tasty stuff. Only with a ton of marshmellows though.

Today on the train platform a lady was given a ticket for smoking by a couple of officers. It's like a $100-$300 ticket. I don't smoke, so fuck em', doesn't bother me. But usually they are frisked and such, and that seems a bit much to me.

No crazies to speak of as of yet today. There was a lady on the train talking loud to no one in particular, but not sure if she was crazy or on a cell phone that has one of those ear buds. Such a fine line.

So how's your Thursday?

Oh yea...I was going to tell you about my dad's theory on crazy chicks. I almost forgot. A little background: My dad has dated numerous (and married as well) crazy chicks, either total bitches or just pyschotic. He's even married a clinically proven schizo (I think 4-8 personalities, I don't remember). However, I'm grateful he married that schizo because it produced my two awesome brothers! Anyways, as far as background goes, he's pretty qualified to be able to comment on crazy people, women maybe more specifically. My sister was telling me that his last adventure into dating produced the following theory:

"You know if a woman has the potential to be psycho, if she repeats herself alot."

Of course, I needed further explaination while mentally going through my mind "Do I do that?". According to her, he said that whenever his latest girlfriend would talk to him, she'd talk and talk and talk and repeat the same information over and over. Like how most people know when to end a conversation, she didn't and would just keep going and going, as well as talking about the same thing. It would get uncomfortable and you'd just want to leave the room or put a pillow over her face.

And yes, turns out this chick is crazy too. At least from his side. She calls at all hours of the night, threatens him, etc. etc. after he dumped her.

Now, I have a couple women I have met in my life that I would never set up with any of my guy friends, not in a billion years, that do this very thing. But I never really connected it as being a trait that they would make a bad girlfriend, until Dad said it. I just thought they were bad conversationalists.

Now, this might not be ground breaking, and I might very well do the same thing, so it could just be a woman trait. However, it at least could be something to think about the next time you are considering a potential candidate.

There, my contribution to the dating scene.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home