10.04.2003

What an excellent Saturday. I only had to work a few hours, theMan came with me and we did a little shopping on Michigan Avenue. Plus our efforts produced the newest addition to our little family.

Our new baby boy, we like to call him the Sony DCR-PC105:


DVSpot.com is a great place to get reviews and product info on camcorders and such. So far we are nothing but impressed with this little sucker, if I find something wrong with it, I'll post it in case you are about to shop for a digital camcorder.

Other than that I still have plenty of weekend left. Yahoo! Reread one of my fav stories by Kurt Vonnegut last night. The "Euphio Question" from "Welcome to the Monkeyhouse." Good stuff. Pick that up if you are in a bookstore. Yet another cool thing my dad got me interested in. Dang, it's been a week of being reminded of my dad!

Man, the upstairs neighbors are either fucking or breaking each other's necks, because they are being super loud and hootin' and hollerin'. Oh well. Get some buddy.

I organized my links on the left. Also for my pals who read this at work, if I link something I'll try to warn you if it's bad. I'll say Snakes world (bad). How about that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home