10.07.2003

Hey! Guess what? Michael Moore will be in Chicago at Border's on 150 North State Street signing his new book, "Dude, Where's My Country?" on Tuesday, October 14th at 12:00 p.m. Bring your sharpie!

You can even go ahead and send Gen. Ashcroft your receipt from the book purchase to get right on his evil list. I love Michael Moore.

In Michael Moore's spirit, here are some links/info for you from his site. I've also added some important links to the left for those of you that feel as hopeless as me about our country.:

It's Stop Military Recruiters Day around the country. Go to this site for more information on demonstrations being held.

Send an e-mail to your congressman to stop Bush from spending millions to continue his daddy's war in Iraq.

What the fuck is the Patriot Act? Wanna know what our "Thief-In-Chief" and his cronies passed into law while we were all on edge from 9/11, read about it here.

Bill of Rights Defense Committee has ways to make you feel a lot less hopeless.

On a side note, I'd like to admit that I didn't vote before, but I have registered earlier this year and plan on it this next presidential election. Hope you will too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home