10.05.2003

After all night of playing with the new toy and burning DVDs, we're not ready to go back to work tomorrow. I'm sure others will agree. I mean, who wants to work! It was soo purty here today, all blue skies and not freezing temperatures. Hopefully it was like that in Indiana for Erica and her pond installation. And hopefully Jennifer M. is having a relaxing day, recooping from her surgery.....I miss my pals.

We've figured out why having the free software that comes with Macs is kinda cool. Yea, Macs don't come with any real word processing software (which sucks), but iPhoto, iDVD and iTunes are pretty cool in their own right. I have a feeling we'll be getting Final Cut Pro someday, but for now these will do. theMan has offered to let me put pix and movies up on his site to link to so I don't have to use Yahoo! Photos anymore, so hopefully that will happen soon. We used the new camera as a cam for chatting and it works good. So maybe I can figure that out one day too. I realized this weekend that I'm a laptop girl. I never thought I would be, but I love my old powerbook, not enough not to trade her in immediately when I can afford the new 15" ones, but I love her nonetheless. I don't think I'll go back to a desktop computer any time soon. I don't really enjoy working in Photoshop on my laptop, but the Wacom pad and pen help a little. Plus, I'm not kidding myself, I do that maybe once a month if that. In the movie, Lost in Translation, the main character said, "I went through my photography phase, like every girl does." I suppose it hit home. I haven't taken pictures in awhile. I LOVE taking pictures, and I get ideas and write them down, and I love that rush I get when I get pics developed, but I admit it hasn't been a top priority for awhile. I should do it again soon.

Nothing real important to post today. I'm just sitting here with nothing to do, so I thought I'd jot down a few things. Have a good Sunday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home