5.05.2008

More YouTube Hits

I supposed I'm not the only one that gets stuck in a YouTube loop. Much like the myspace loop but way more interesting. For instance, I started by watching this.

And ended up with these:

Hank Williams Jr. - All My Rowdy Friends - This is what watching 20 Greatest Moments in Redneck History on CMT at 2:00 a.m. will do to you. Still, a great song from my IN days.

Hank Williams Jr - A Country Boy Can Survive

Dave Matthews & Emmylou Harris - Black Veil Beautiful. Simply.

Emmylou Harris & Dave Matthews - Gulf Coast Highway

Creedence Clearwater Revival - Down on the corner - One of them is playing a damn steel tub, for god sake.

Born On The Bayou - Creedence Clearwater Revival - His voice just gets me. I gotta pull out some albums.

Tina & Ike Turner - Proud Mary - Oh Tina, you are so god damn awesome.

Emmylou Harris & Robert Duvall - I Love To Tell the Story - This is probably one of my favorite gospel songs, mostly because I can always hear my Grandma Nita singing it. This verseion has Robert Duvall singing it!?!?

...and ended with this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home