12.28.2007

Blahs

Our office is nearly vacant, maybe 20 people out of 120 are here and well, I've spent most of my morning doing a crossword. So I thought I'd pass along some information that will help you get ready for your upcoming New Years Eve celebrations and resolutions!

Look better: A-line skirts: A primer. If you are a girl, own an A-line skirt, please.

Save money: Wantnot.com Got get your x-mas shit 75% off with this site.

Redo your living space: ApartmentTherapy: Change that living room around and organize your stuff. Oh and please, for the love of god, use another color besides "eggshell" and "beige." Spraypaint a tree branch orange and hang it in your dining room.

Buy myself pretty things: Sam Moon: Start wearing more colors with those kakhi or black pants to work.

Save the earth: Next year, don't cut down a x-mas tree or buy a plastic one, do this instead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home