8.16.2007

Wasn't Jesus Middle Eastern?

Oh America....how do I love thee and your fucking retarded citizens. God bless them thoroughly for they know not what they hell they talk about to newspapers.

Couple discovers image of Jesus in kitchen cabinet
MANCHESTER, Conn. -A Manchester, Connecticut couple is convinced they have a very special piece of woodwork in their kitchen.

Malynda and Eric Smith say they noticed last Friday that one of the cabinet doors has an image of Jesus Christ in it. The couple says they have lived in the house for about a year and never noticed anything different about the cabinet. And they say it may be hard to believe, but everyone who looks at it sees the image.

Malynda says "my daughter came and said mom look it's God.. and I looked.. and there it was a picture of Jesus Christ. Then my son noticed it and my husband came in and noticed it. I just can't believe we hadn't noticed it before."

The family says, unlike others who have items bearing the likeness of Jesus, they are not going to sell the cabinet door. They say that would be bad luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home