8.08.2007

Etsy will eat your soul

Some things that make me wish we weren’t doing this whole debt payoff thingie:

Orange Blue Grow - Print
This would work so well in our bedroom. I can almost taste it.

Cowboys and Indians
I almost wish these were available in plain blank cards so I could mail them out and make people remember when it was so much fun to be alone with a friend in the woods with some cheap props and your imagination.

Handpainted COLORFUL Ceramic Art Pendant
You could paint a turd in turquoise and I’d wear it. I love this color.

UNIQUE Handpainted Wearable ART Pendant Charm
Even in red.

Great Bowl O Fire Recycled Steel Firepit
The only reason I want to move to the suburbs is so I can have a bitching fire pit like this with grass to lay out and watch the stars.

M9 HUTCH by fosterweld
Okay, wait, this is why I want to move to a bigger house. God, I need to learn how to weld.

12- 18 mos Skull Pirate Soft Sole Infant Shoes EtsyKids
Because I have to buy something for Coen.

Orange Tigerlily Ring
I need a walk-in closet for my jewelry.

Okay, must stop my Etsy addiction….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home