6.30.2007

Dnrunk Blogging Ver. 208.6

Hey dkids! I'm drunk as shit. In fact, I went to the bar tonight, local pub to be more specific with a co-worker, husband, friend and her husbanad. It was FUN. I feel like I said "anal" and "coffee table" entirely too much buthey, what are friends for.

Sol yea. I thought I might do another installment of drunk blogging while I'm sittin ghere in my undies getting ready for bed on this chilly friday night.

theMan is watching Freeman Prespective o thet tube and I plan on passing out face down full of german beer in anticipation of my new hair color tomorrow morning which I'm not entirely s ure how I'm going to pay for. LIvig olife no the edge kids, that's how I rool..

Drunk blogging is so fucking awesome I outghta patented it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home