6.05.2007

Moment of Silence

I'd like everyone to take a moment of silence today...for Capital One Visa. They will no longer be ass raping us over with their ridiculous interest rates and finance charges. I'm sure they will survive without us, but I'm not sure their days will be filled with as much joy as they once had.

I will never forget the times we've had. Running hand in hand through fields with the 28.15% APR or the $50.00 late charges snuck on the bill if I send in the payment before it's due but they don't deposit until a day after. All those times I heard them whisper "just use us!" when I was at the store and out of cash. That $20.00 shirt from Target, now $60.00 from the interest and months of only paying minimum.

So good-bye Capital One. It was a beautiful run and we had fun while it lasted. But honestly, and I mean this, it's not me, it's you.

***Cancellation letter sent today! One down!***

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home