6.15.2007

Hot as balls


Today I got paid to go to breakfast with my sister and Coney Sauce, ride in a convertible, eat barbeque, drink free drinks, play beach volleyball, and soak my feet in a pool while sipping a pineapple juice & vodka.

I love my company.

My company rented a 10+ acre Marriott resort today in the suburbs and let us run free non-stop for 5 hours. If we didn't go, we had to take a vacation day so I wasn't going to miss it. To make it extra cool, we decided to ride there in my co-worker's convertible and gossip the whole way. It was fabulous.

The only, and I mean ONLY bummer was during a 3-hour marathon of beach volleyball I twisted my leg and covered my hands and arms in bruises. But it kinda makes me look bad ass. So I'll survive. Plus I'm now drunk on Pina Coladas from eating fish tacos (that sounds bad but they weren't) with a co-worker when we returned. I feel no pain!

I ate breakfast with Coney and Sis while we waited to get our brakes fixed. $443.00 later we're going to be eating Ramen noodles all week. But guess what? I paid cash. No more credit card debt. If it means Ramen noodles, so be it! Plus, our tires don't scream at us when we stop.

Anyways, I uploaded some pics in Flickr. You know what to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home