6.06.2007

Hiatus

I've been lacking on putting up my self-portraits for the 365 Project in Flickr and I will probably be slow in posting here until Sunday. Just a heads up. I'm still alive and no, not in jail for ball removal on my abusive stepfather. I like to think that you all are waiting with bated breath for my next witty post. It keeps me happy, eh?

My Wife Liberation Front girls will be here on Thursday until Sunday and we have an action packed weekend of wine, cake, food, wine, shopping, cake, and blues festivals to attend too. In the meantime, I'll be scrubbing our apartment within an inch of its life to get rid of all the dog hair. Kaboom, I don't know how you aren't bald.

In the meantime, have a gut laugh at this...HA HA HA HA HA HA I love anything having to do with the pope-mobile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home