12.11.2006

Quitter


I quit my job today. My last day in HomeTownVille will be February 1st, 2007 (provided I can get this house rented). I have no other job to go too and we have no place to live, but I feel lighter for making the decision.

I've got a recruiter looking into my case, my jobless case. I've got a man working his ass off to get us an apartment and money saved up. Sure I've got a lot of stress coming too: like a house to pack, tearful good-byes to make and a job to wrap up so my departure won't look too awful on my growing resume.

Plus I registered for my classes today which start January 2nd.

I'm freaking out but mostly because I feel like something will happen to stop it. I think we're ready, so look out world.

P.S. Being away from theMan is awful. Have I mentioned that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home