12.08.2006

Poppy

Mucho thanx to BIL, theMan has a job for the next month. The only problem? It's 150 miles away from me and Boom. We miss him so. Thankfully I will get to see him on the weekends. So you know, it's kinda like he's in jail with congigal visits, yet he's bringing in a paycheck.

It's kinda romantic unless it's 2:00 a.m. and things are making noise out the window.

So I'm going to stay with my dad until I get can back in his arms. As much as it sucks that he's gone, I can't tell you how proud I am he's making this huge effort to get us back on top financially. His sexy quotient just keeps getting bigger.

So I'll be gone for a few days, but I'll be back with tons of pictures of Coen, BIL & SIS and my babycakes.

Guess what else? We get to babysit!!! If you can't use your cell phone Saturday it's because Coen's parents are calling us 200000 times a minute. Hee hee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home