11.28.2006

Blitzen


Ornament
Originally uploaded by MizVoid.
Hey, so yea. I've been gone awhile. I can safely say though, I have several good reasons.

1.) Coen holding. He needed it, I needed it, his parents dreaded it. But it happened, alot and I love every single nano-second of it this weekend.

2.) More food, red wine (my new favorite: SYRAH) and desserts than one person should have possibly consumed. But I did.

3.) A stomach virus on Sunday that nearly wiped out our entire family. It started at 1:00 a.m. Saturday and I puked until 4:00 a.m. that morning. The rest of the day I laid on the couch shivering, nauseous and fielding calls from the other 18+ people that were suffering the same consequences. Was it the turkey? Was it the mashed potatos? Come to find out it was a nasty 24 hour flu that got passed around from family member to family member.

It was not pretty. Some even went to the hospital.

I got out of it alive enough to go to work the next day and finally put up a x-mas tree. This is monumental folks. We haven't had a traditional x-mas tree ever really. It's been a picture of a tree, a 6 foot inflatable penis, nothing. But this year because my family rocks, we were donated a tree and ornaments and I love it. It feels like home.

So yea, I'm sorry. But hey, this post is long, right?

I've uploaded a yit-load of pics in Flickr. Clicky on the picky to see them all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home