10.17.2006

My hands all over your frame


Day 31/365 Project
Originally uploaded by MizVoid.
2 weeks until our 8 year anniversary. For all the troubles we've been having lately with finances, it sure makes my stomach bubble thinking we've made it this far.

That means we'll get through this.

It also means that the new job theMan is trying out tomorrow despite his reservations about it, is something that makes me very appreciative. Frankly it makes my eyes well up to know he's giving it a try. Since we've moved here we've both just felt like "hmmm, was this the right choice?" Like something needs to prove itself, even though we shouldn't expect things to always go well.

Although, I do really.

At the time it felt so right. And it does feel right to me in regards to everything except careers. However, I'm now considering going to school, even full time, for a complete career change. I don't think I would have had the guts had we stayed in Chicago. Lately I've just had the sinking feeling that life really is way too short.

We shall see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home