10.14.2006

Festival


Day 28/365 Project
Originally uploaded by MizVoid.
To summarize....I got my hair cut (very cute I might add by the lovely Jamie), I bought leggings despite all the fashion blogs I read telling me to use better judgement (they were $4.00, I couldn't resist) and I bought salt and pepper shakers for theMan that make me feel like I've de-evolved as a compassionate human being. How was your weekend?

Today I got up at 7:00 a.m. to bundle up with Mrs. T to brave the chilly October air and drink so many lemon shake-ups our pee smelled like floor cleaner. To eat every possible main course and side dish batter-dipped and fried within an inch of its life. To buy crap that was cheap and useful but still a little kitcshy. To squeeze my cousin Harper and drive the dangerous back country roads in search of more festival goodies.

To say it was a blast would be an understatement.

But seriously, we're fully expecting these salt & pepper shakers to wake us up in the middle of the night cursing us for continuing stereotypes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home