9.24.2006

Almost finished


Almost finished
Originally uploaded by MizVoid.
After a ruthless night of card playing with the Card Club, we loaded up 2 vehicles and traveled to the Metropolis to visit my sister & BIL and to help them get ready. Since Sis is on bedrest, she needed some TLC and since BIL is her main support system, we thought he could use a break too.

We did most of the laundry, I put together the stroller & mobile & bedding on the crib and the gramps & great-gramps put together the crib. I also had to purchase a little something for Coen because it's physically impossible for me not to walk into Babies R Us without doing so.

They rewarded us with tilapia with mango salsa and cards until 2:00 a.m.

I miss them already.

Plus Coen is KICKING. I mean, big time. You can see his feet jabbing out. My poor sis was up to pee so many times. Only 6 more weeks until we meet him and I can hardly wait.

More pics in Flickr of THE BELLY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home