9.26.2006

Sick


Day 10/365 days project
Originally uploaded by MizVoid.
Got a scare today...I got a call that my mom was in the ER with possible spinal meningitis, on the same day that my MIL died 5 years ago.

Turns out she's fine and they've pretty much ruled out the meningitis but she's staying overnight. SOOOO when I came home to change and squeeze my dog, I thought I'd go ahead and post some pics.

This one is part of my 365 project and to show Mrs. T what I found for her today. She said she liked my red one and today for $1.50, they had them in green and blue. The green one was cool but the latch was broken. Plus Mrs. T. is a blue kind of girl anyways.

So here you go, I'll deliver it Saturday!

Now back to the sick ward....remind me to tell you about the near panic attack I had when I went into the ER. Yikes, now I know why I majored in business.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. T said...

I'm soooooo excited!!!

6:17 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home