10.01.2006

Go Speed Racer Go!


Go Speed Racer Go!
Originally uploaded by MizVoid.
Man, this weekend feels like it alternately went on for 3 years and went by way too fast.

Yesterday I got up at 7:30 a.m. and didn't come back home until 11:30 p.m. It started with yard sales (where I scored Gracie some CUTE jeans and Coen a skateboard), out to eat for lunch, a birthday party for my cousin, spread seeds and hay for the largest man-made pond I've seen, then ...whew....followed by cards.

Today we went to the Hill Climb in Newport, IN to watch cars 1940 (?) and older race up this enormous hill. The cars have to be stock so it makes it more of a challenge. The cool part was dad and bros went so we checked out the entire town who brought out their hot rods.

I also got to drink 2, count em' TWO lemon shake-ups which is a beverage I only can find at Carnies.

I'm going to spend the rest of this beautiful Sunday laying in bed watching my new TV boyfriend, Jim from The Office with my husband, theMan from The House.

Word.

1 Comments:

Blogger darren e. logan said...

YAY LEMON SHAKEUPS! WHOOT!
i am jealous!
:)

10:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home