9.17.2006

My furry family


My furry family
Originally uploaded by MizVoid.
Oh my god. I just don't know where to begin. This GWO was MUCH needed and non-stop serious fun. I'm mean SERIOUS.

We got in Thursday and watched some Flava of Love episodes the Matherly's kindly Tivo'd for me since we're without the cable here. I love that freaking show. In fact, I want to be on it next season. I'm working on lowering my IQ and increasing my cheap dress collection now.

Friday we got up early and golfed. Yes, I golfed. Never golfed before in my life short of hitting some balls at the driving range and it was actually fun. In fact, I think I'm a little addicted.

We were supposed to wait until Saturday to shop but we couldn't so shopping commenced before going home and wrestling with Gracie and meeting up with Heather. That Gracie....she has hooked my heart. Who else loves to be thrown on a couch and get rough and tumble but can wear her mother's heels at 2 years old all in the same 20 minutes? She is perfection.

Saturday we got up early to hit the sales at Kohl's and spent 3 hours in that store alone. Everyone got some good deals. I scored several shirts, shoes and a ton of jewelry. We made each other try on clothes and were very happy with the outcome.

Came home and took a disco nap before getting fully ho'd up and going out for mexican and dancing. Oh the dancing. At first we weren't sure if the club would pick up but oh when it did. Let's all thank the gods for $1.00 vodka and sprites and hip-hop. I know I will be.

Dancing, boob grabbing, ass slapping, serious fun until 2:00 a.m. where we passed out and woke up the next morning feeling like shiiiiitt.

But now, I'm home with my men and spending the afternoon in their arms. I don't want to go to work tomorrow, I want to collect my girls and my men and move to Ohio and just continue the fun.

Pictures to come....incriminating ones at that.

P.S. Big thanx to Eric for showing us a good time, dancing with us, protecting us from the pervs, trying to get the Dick DJ to play some Justin Timberlake and keeping us all vertical while he stayed stone cold sober! What a man!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home