8.09.2006

The day I made my dog pee in fear


That dog is almost dead to me
Originally uploaded by MizVoid.
We came home tonight to find that our dog, our beloved dog that we religiously feed organic canned food twice a day, let him hog the bed whenever he wants, and bathe like a child....chewed up at least one of each shoe from my entire GOD DAMN SHOE COLLECTION.

He drug out my favorite red ones along with the rest of the carnage, but must have finally had a notion that he had reached the line in the sand and if he were to lay even a bicupsis on the fragile smooth red leather, he would be spending the rest of his short ass life in agonzing pain.

Let's take a moment to remember them...

Oh, the Liz Claiborne's. How I loved you. I got you from the orphanage at Filene's, 50% off from $120. They were comfortable, strappy and the perfect sexy toe amount showing for the summer.

The strappy toe hugging brown ones that my mother got me just last week to wear to the wedding and to lift my mood. Gone. Just like that. I barely knew ye, but I loved you all the same.

My tall tall tall closed toed black and green shoes from Parade on a day after I walked back to my shitty job from therapy feeling like I deserved the best pair of heels I could afford. Something to make me feel like a girl...and there they were. We barely knew one another since I save you for special occasions when I could stand to be 6'3" for more than 2 hours. But I loved you like a sister. You will be missed.

I'm going to go have Kaboom porkchops roasted with onions and marinade. Anyone wanna join us?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home