12.14.2005

Thanks Grandma

Sis talked to a cop last night at the bar. The cop knows who broke into our house!! It’s this guy and girl who only steal laptops and jewelry in Lincoln Square area, he called them gypsies. They have been caught several times but keep getting out on bond (reminds me of a certain piece of shit Sis used to date that deserves a lifetime of pound-him-in-the-ass prison). He even knew about them ringing the doorbell to see if we were home weeks prior!!!!

He gave her a couple pawn shops to check out which I’m going to check out at lunch. He’s going to talk to the detectives and send one over to talk to us further because they want to know if we can pick them out of a line-up (since they rang our doorbell a few weeks before).

That infuriates me that I know who did it. I want to physically harm them with pointy objects.

Keep your lucky charms close for me at lunch. If I find my grandma's watch, which might be a long shot, I'll probably bawl my eyes out and never let it out of my sight again.

Remind me to tell you about the correlation between this dream and our robbery. Seems like an omen doesn't it? I also forgot to include the part where Grandma looked very concerned when I started hearing the rustling in my room. Then it was her watch that was stolen a month later. It's comforting that she's watching over me, just wish I could have figured out the hint she was giving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home