12.12.2005

Happy Birthday to the Monkey!


IMG_3641
Originally uploaded by MizVoid.
Today is my pal Grace’s first birthday! I can’t tell you how privileged I feel to have been involved in her first year of life! If you don’t know her personally, then click here to see her in action. Or visit her mom’s site for even more pictures. However, I must warn you. Just viewing these pictures will make your ovaries drop and your biological clock tick like Big Ben.

This kid is hilarious, I think that’s why I can’t get enough of her. Since that first visit when she’d magically fall asleep on my chest every time I held her, I think she’s had me wrapped around her finger ever since. To see her is to know the meaning of cute. In fact, I’m pretty sure Webster’s is redoing the dictionary this year to include her picture next to the definition of “cute”.

I know she brings her momma and dad so much joy too, especially when times get rough like they are right now.

So Happy Birthday Monkey! I can’t wait to watch you grow up!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home