12.13.2005

VOTE NOW!


Ver 2
Originally uploaded by MizVoid.
I need help from you creative readers. I'm going to paint a piece of pottery tonight for a Christmas gift for my bio-dad. It's a serving plate (large and either round or square) to put the pizzas I'm bringing from Giordano's (his favorite).

He is single and his pad is pretty hip and guitar centric. So I figured his kitchen should be cool too. The design is centered around Eric Clapton because in his words "Clapton is God."

I can't decide on the design though. Either this picture or click on the next one to see the design on the shirt.

I'm painting it tonight at 6:00 so feel free to comment or email me today. I'm stumped.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. T said...

I like making the plate look like an actual guitar best.

9:23 AM

 
Blogger Jennifer said...

I like the shirt idea. I guess it's the guitar on the shirt, but you get the drift.

1:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home