10.04.2005

Estrogen

There might have been a significant decrease in the nation's estrogen supply last night. You see, our house might have been using more than our rationed amount.

Last night we watched Steel Magnolias, Girl Interrupted and Jerry McGuire while theMan sat by on his laptop looking up every couple of hours to shake his head.

"Just the other day I saw Drum Eatington at the Piggly Wiggly and I smiled at the son of a bitch, for I couldn't help myself!"

Things are still going exceedingly shitty in the GWO neck of the woods in regards to friends and medical situations. It just seems to get more serious with every appointment she goes too. Ugh. She's so strong though, god damn there should be Oscars for being lovely.

My blood tests went off without a hitch. My GP doctor does kick ass though. He asked about my new tattoo and had used the same freaking tattoo artist! Plus, he ran more tests on me that my surgeon didn't run, i.e. checking my thyroid levels since that is the fucking gland I'm getting removed. He's confirmed that I will need to be on medication for the rest of my life, and looked at me weird when I said the surgeon didn't think so. I've started a list of questions to ask at my appointment on Friday. I'm starting to feel like I'm not with the best of surgeons and doctors before this current GP. So after 7 vials of blood, I left feeling queasy but still humble by the small amount of medical treatment I'll receive compared to my pal Jennifer.

Because we're all anal retentive girls, we've started a schedule and calendar in MS Word to coordinate visits, food drop offs and childcare for her. Hee hee, thank god she is friends with 2 Administrative Assistants and a Teacher. We got this scheduling stuff down baby! Oh and the fact that we are pushy. I don't think she could stop us at this point. So I need your help...anyone out there have good recipes of food that freezes well or at least will last a few days that is easy to reheat? Send them to: mizfoyblog at yahoo.com.

Marching on....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home