9.30.2005

Blah-g

So the "taking of the thyroid" has got me a little freaked out, I admit. But what else can you do? I've decided I'm going to try to really focus on my eating and health for awhile. If I have to have only one thyroid, I'm going to stay as healthy as possible to make sure I don't have to take drugs to regulate the sucker. Wish me luck! I've almost became vegetarian, although I don't deny myself any 4-legged friends if I so desire. It's just been habit since theMan is rocking the vegan diet. It's actually made me feel very energized.

That and at least 8 hours of good sleep a night with no soda, except coffee. So far I've felt great. So last night it sunk in. After eating essentially 3 pounds of meat yesterday at lunch and how that affected me (almost puking all night), since having not really ate meat in the last 3 weeks, well, it just sorta hit me. Maybe I can regulate this new life with one thyroid through diet and maybe exercise down the road. We'll see. Just call me semi-hippy for awhile.

Going to see Taj Mahal tonight with the sis and friends. I hope to dance and sway like a white girl in a sea of funky individuals. No drinkie for me because I have bloodwork on Monday, but that's okay. I find the older I get the less hangovers entice me. God Bless Pot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home