9.27.2005

Nekkid


A couple nearly nekkid
Originally uploaded by MizVoid.
Here's a photo of theMan's tattoo finally along with mine all cleaned up and one day of healing under our belt. It was quite a painful day sitting in Jury Duty until noon but thankfully that let out early and I got to lounge on my stomach the rest of today in just my PJ's. (To clarify: theMan's tattoo represents his mother and him in numbers that mean something special to him.)

A sad note today...because hell, why not keep em' coming...E. got bad news again this month of trying. She's in a very hard place right now and god damn it, I'm tired of her being there. Say a collective "howdy" to her for me, would ya?

1 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. T said...

Now you need to get your chinese symbols re-inked so they are darker, too. Cute shot btw!

8:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home