8.22.2005

SHOTS


SHOTS
Originally uploaded by MizVoid.
Darren has given me photos he took on my birthday night from his phone. (Thanx Darren!) We should totally do this more often.

I'll be brief because I'm about to go to a catered lunch at my new office (WHOO HOO!) but the weekend was great. Saturday E Squared came up (pix tomorrow, I swear) for the Air & Water show and then Jamie made me ribs and the best birthday cake ever made. She literally cooked all day long on the home made rib sauce and cake. Ya can't beat it.

Yesterday I did a little prop shopping and vegged at home. And so help me, if I have to go to Target one more time in the next 2 days, I'll lose my freaking mind.

What is with Target and new apartments/homes?

Anyhoo...write me, I'm bored.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home