8.19.2005

Tiara Askew


Picture 004
Originally uploaded by MizVoid.
Big THANK YOU to my pals who made my birthday celebrations last night OFF THE HOOK. You guys are incredible, in fact we all woke up this morning and reflected on what a big bunch of cuties you all are.

From Jzn buying me drinks and staying up later than usual to bring up the cool factor, to my sister swindling me a tiara & a birthday cake shot, to Jen K. doing Tina Turner dances and scoring me a free shot, to Jose dancing for us and letting me pick out tunes, to Pete showing up and being sweet, to theMan for shaking loose, to Luz for the brownie and candles, to Shelby for stopping in even though she had school, and to Darren for listening to our hip-hop madness and joining in the fun. You guys make my day.

Thanks also for all the calls from friends and family. Birthdays are AWESOME!

For the record, the final tally was......: 2 shots Jaeger, 2 Lucky Leprachauns, 1 birthday cake shot, 1 Phil Collins, 2 Irish Funerals, 1 cup water, 3 wings and a brownie.

WORD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home