6.24.2005

Salud!

Last night the feature had a big ol' production meeting with all departments at a swank little tequila lounge complete with $3 cherry margaritas. So if this is what Hollywood is like, I'm in! I finally got to meet the Director who was very sweet, and as a bonus the two french lovely ladies in the wardrobe department that were constant entertainment. I fear I might be quoting CoCo for quite some time.

Man, I love Chicago. I think I will really miss it if we ever leave. For instance, as we were walking home about 10:00 p.m. last night from the cafe, we stopped in the square where a bluegrass band complete with stand-up bass and cello were playing for a huge group of folks and their kids for free. 10:00 p.m. on a week night and for free? In my hometown the only thing open that late is the gas station.

And even though it's humid as all hell right now, summer in Chicago is incredible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home