6.16.2005

We have a tea bag situation

I wish this blog hadn't turned into my own personal: What I'm doing today. Sorry. Right now I just don't have it in me.

So might as well follow the theme right? Yesterday I was forced to leave work laying prone in a cab moaning to the driver like a woman in labor due to stomach cramps so bad I felt like I would either puke or shit my pants. Let me tell you, that is one of life's hardest decisions. Do I put my butt on the toilet or my face hole? Which would I rather clean up off the floor? There are just no good answers to that one.

I did stay at work long enough to schedule an interview tomorrow though, plus call and find out about an apartment. How's that for priorities!?

During my time off yesterday I watched one of the last season discs of Sex & The City that theMan graciously rented for me. I realize quoting a movie on a blog, let alone in person, is sorta lame...but I gotta pass on my absolute favorite line from this entire show, so bear with me:

One of the characters just got married and she's very neat and proper. Her new husband just moved in and is a slob. For instance, he leaves his tea bags all over the house. So at lunch the 4 ladies are sitting around and Charlotte brings it up.

Charlotte: "Living with Harry is great and I'm trying not to be so rigid, but we have a tea bag situation."

Another lady: "Oh honey, just breathe out your nose."

Damn it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home